The Ontario Lavender Association (OLA) was created to represent the needs and interests of the Ontario lavender industry. Our mission is to grow a prosperous and vibrant Ontario lavender industry, together.
- A powerful network of growers, processors, suppliers, retailers, craftspeople, business, researchers, academics
- A network for information sharing, research and project collaboration
- Encourages public interest in lavender and lavender by-products
- Supplies knowledge regarding propagating and growing lavender
- Promotes and brands through Lavender Ontario
- Actively advocates for the benefit of lavender industry growth & development
- Providing Access to Government
- Open access to farm programs funded by the government
- Education and professional development
- Support human resource and operation management
- Members enjoy a 5% discount on all supplies purchased at Dubois Agrinovation
NEW MEMBERS: Please click the button above and fill in the Membership Registration Form, and it will automatically submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXISTING MEMBERS can send updates to their profile to the email address above as well.
Hard copies of the registration form and cheques can be sent to: Ontario Lavender Association 1283 Blueline Road Simcoe, ON N3Y 4N5
Full Membership 1 Year – $130 (Growers, Primary Processors, Retailers, Artisans)Please note that the fiscal year is from January 1st to December 31st.
Pay/Renew Full Membership
The Ontario Lavender Association now accepts payment through e-Transfer!
To e-Transfer payments to the OLA, follow these steps:
- Go to your online banking website
- Under e-Transfer or Interac transfer, add OLA as a new recipient (you only need to add the OLA for the first payment and then it will show up in your recipient list going forward)
- Add the following email address: email@example.com
- Specify the amount.
- Include a message in the message section for what the payment is for (i.e. membership fee, AGM fee, etc.) and who it is for (person's name)
- Pick a password (we suggest using Lavender as the password but if you choose something else, please ensure that you email the OLA separately to indicate the password chosen).
- Send payment to the OLA!