Echo Lane Lavender and Fibre Arts
6629 Milburough Line
Kilbride, ON L7P 0C9
“The Lavender House” is our on-farm shop where you’ll find homegrown and handcrafted lavender products for sale, as well as fine hand-woven articles and other gift items.
We hope you’ll stop by and experience our lavender garden for yourself!
- 600+/- cultivars
- 11 varieties of English and French lavenders (angustifolia and lavandins)
- white, pink, mauve, purple and blue blooms
- restorative and calming fragrances
- meditative landscape design
- bees, birds, and butterflies
Our lavender garden and shop are set within our grains and oilseeds farming operation. The year 2017 marks 210 consecutive years of farming for our family in the Region of Halton!!
**PLEASE NOTE – We have new hours this year**
We are open from June 3rd to September 17th
Friday 12pm to 6pm
Saturday 10am to 4pm
Or by appointment.